Our Primary Program offers financial assistance through sliding scale tuition to 1st catchment zone students only. Discounted tuition is dependent upon funds available. Please use the chart above to determine whether you are Income A, B, C, or D. Then answer the following question.
If you are income A, B, or C, City Garden requires you to submit tax forms in order to apply for the sliding scale tuition discount.
The tuition rates and income guidelines above are for the 2019-2020 school year. Rates will increase for the 2020-2021 school year by 2%. Contact the school for the most up-to-date sliding scale tuition rates.
In order for this application to be complete, you must submit the following to City Garden Montessori School:
1. Application fee of $25 You may pay this fee through either cash, check, or Paypal. Should you choose the Paypal option, we ask that you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, listing who the payment is for and the email address that was used to pay it. This will help to ensure that payment is being credited accurately. Thank you for your help in this regard.
2. Original birth certificate of applicant
3. Up-to-date immunization and health forms
4. Two original proofs of residence from within the last month. These should be originals, not copies (gas bill, electric bill, cable bill, for example). Please mail them to the school or drop them off with your child's name written clearly on each bill. Alternately, two of your utility companies can email email@example.com to confirm your residency.
5. If you are declaring income level A, B, or C above, you may qualify for our financial aid sliding scale tuition rates. To apply for sliding scale tuition (financial aid), please submit a Financial Assistance Application (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application), your most recent tax returns, and your last two pay stubs.
6. Original Parent Photo ID
You may deliver or mail these forms to
City Garden's Admissions Coordinator and School Secretary
1618 Tower Grove Ave., St. Louis, MO, 63110
Attn: Primary admission material
Because so many documents must be originals, you are welcome to bring them in person, have them immediately processed, and take them home again. If originals must be mailed, you can pick them up in person at your convenience. You may pay the $25 application fee by cash, check, or PayPal. If you pay by cash, deliver it to the school to the Admissions Coordinator, Liz. If you pay by check, make it payable to City Garden School. You can mail the check to City Garden Montessori School, 1618 Tower Grove Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, or deliver it in person. If you wish to pay through PayPal, you can click the Buy Now button on your application submission confirmation page (that will show after you submit this form) and follow the instructions.